“Sprigeo is a great safety valve, kids who don’t report to an adult that they were being bullied, now have another option.” - Assistant Principal Tony Howerton at Hartland Middle-School, Michigan.
The Sprigeo System is the result of thirty years of education experience, 3000 hours of software design and consultation from school administrators, researchers, psychologists, teachers, parents and students. Sprigeo functions as both an online reporting system that allows students, teachers and parents to report incidents and an adminstrative tool for identifying behavior trends and demonstrating accountability.
Contact the Sprigeo Team to begin using the online reporting system this year.
How does the system work: Students send reports through the secure online form at www.sprigeo.com. School administrators receive the report details in a secure email the moment a student sends a report. Administrators can also access the reports through a secure online dashboard that allows you to identify trends in incident location, note follow-up action and create data reports.
“Sprigeo.com’s On-Line Bullying Reporting System provides a powerful resource in the ongoing efforts to keep all students safe. Students feel much more comfortable knowing they can report a bully. More importantly, once "bullies" know they cannot go unnoticed, or that any student or parent can report them at any time, they are much less likely to engage in bullying behaviors.” - Karen M. Galindo, Dean of Students, O'Callaghan Middle School, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Ability to report incidents of harassment, intimidation, bullying and school safety threats through the online form.
- Report details are sent instantly in a secure email to the school administrator
- Report details are logged in a password-protected online database, accessible only to school administrators
- Ability to note follow-up action, create data reports, and identify trends
- Efficient input of reports from a school's current reporting system
- Account set up can be completed within 3 days
- Best Practices Documents for introducing Sprigeo to students, parents and school staff
- Access to the Sprigeo Monthly Expert Interview Series featuring school administrators, researchers and authors
- Sprigeo posters for each school site with the online reporting form web site address
- Online Training for key administrators
- Technical support by phone and email
Cost: When purchased as a single school, 12-month subscription, the first year cost is $695 plus a one-time set up fee of $100, which we are waiving for schools that purchase Sprigeo before June of the current school year. Discounts are available for multi-school, district and multi-year subscriptions.
Calculate the Cost:
Contact Sprigeo: Team@sprigeo.com / 805 284-9435